Today we’ve got half a dozen fall finds to get you in the spirit.
1. It doesn’t get more classic than these gorgeous candy apples.
2. The translucent colors of these DIY wax paper and crayon leaves are just beautiful.
3. Looking for an autumn project or two to spruce up the house? How about 101 of them?
4. For a more gourment twist on the candy apple, see these caramel pears.
5. Nature inspired wrapping paper – perfect for wrapping a hostess gift or just entertaining the kids.
6. A lovely and simple DIY fall leaves garland to dd a little happiness to your home.