Chocolate Coconut Bars
These easy baked bars from Martha White® boast rich chocolate and sweet coconut, making them the perfect holiday dessert.
- Martha White Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix: 2 packages
- Crisco Original No-Stick Cooking Spray: as needed
- butter, softened: 6 tablespoons
- sweetened, flaked coconut: 1½ cups
- salted peanuts, chopped: 1 cup (you can substitute another type of nut, if desired)
- Sweetened Condensed Milk: 1 ounces
Step 1: Heat oven to 350º F. Coat 13 x 9 inch pan with no-stick cooking spray.
Step 2: Combine muffin mix and butter in large bowl; stir until completely blended. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Sprinkle coconut and nuts over crust. Drizzle with sweetened condensed milk.
Step 3: Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool; cut into bars.
*This post was sponsored by Martha White.