If they could, most kids wouldn’t mind having pancakes or waffles for breakfast every single day. Unfortunately, pancakes can be time consuming to make on busy mornings and they’re not usually the healthiest everyday breakfast. Enter 3-ingredients pancakes! These super easy 3-ingredient pancakes are the answer to both of those problems! Made with mashed bananas and eggs as the primary ingredients, they come together quickly to satisfy hungry families, even when you’re in a hurry.
These 3-ingredient pancakes are also gluten free are completely open to interpretation with a variety of toppings, like strawberries, blueberries, nut butters or syrup. If there’s leftovers, you can easily reheat them throughout the week too!
Here’s how to make easy 3-ingredient pancakes for the whole fam! This recipe makes 5-6 pancakes.
Easy 3-Ingredient Pancakes
If they could, most kids wouldn’t mind having pancakes or waffles for breakfast every single day. Unfortunately, pancakes can be time consuming to make on busy mornings and…
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- pinch of cinnamon, optional
- baking spray
- Mash the banana with a fork in a small mixing bowl
- Mix in each egg, one at a time, using a fork until smooth
- Lastly, mix in baking powder and cinnamon, if using
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Lightly spray with cooking spray
- Pour about 1 tbsp of the batter into the heated skillet. Allow to brown lightly, then flip and cook other side
- Note, these pancakes are more fragile than traditional types! Pick them up carefully.
- Repeat with all of the batter and serve with desired toppings, such as fruit, nut butter and syrup!