I’m a huge fan of boots for the fall season because go with just about everything. However, boots don’t always work when autumn first begins becausethe weather is too warm for boots but too cool for sandals. What to do during those transitional weeks?
This season, invest in footwear like a pair of menswear-inspired smart oxfords that will make the transition from bright sandals to tall boots a little easier. The updated oxford looks great with everything from A-line skirts to jeans and can be found in bright jewel-tone colors and patterns like paisley and leopard making it just as much a fashion statement as a comfortable shoe option.
- Splendid Sanger Oxford; $98 at piperlime.com
- Halogen Lindy Oxford; $99.95 at nordstrom.com
- Not Rated The Boyfriend Oxford; $34.99 at zappos.com
- BC Footwear Know it All Flat; $59.95 at nordstrom.com
- Sam Edelman Jayden Silver Oxfords; $104.99 (sale!) at zappos.com
- Mossimo Osanna Flat; $13.98 (sale!) at target.com