I don’t know about you but I cannot wait for summer, in fact I am already scoping out items to make a patio a getaway location.
I love to have an indoor-outdoor lifestyle when the weather is warm and the below items are on the top of my wish list to make that possible this year.
- Part of creating a workable patio is making sure you have room to put things without them getting in the way. This cart from ÄPPLARÖ is perfect either as a place to set drinks or a spot to serve from, plus the wheels make it so easy to move around.
- Seating is a big concern for me on the patio. I want to make sure the furniture is comfortable yet durable and of course looks nice since it is the front of our house. I love the way the ARHOLMA line looks, and this loveseat is a great size that does not overpower the space.
- Even with longer days the sun will still set and when it does the look of table lights like the SLOVINDEN lights create a warm glow that will have you and your guests relaxing into the wee hours.
- Storage is key, and with the AMMERÖ storage bench, not only do I get storage I need, but I also get extra seating.
- Plants really contribute to a patio looking finished and good pots are essential to plant health as well as the overall feel of the space. The TROSSÖ pot is a good size without being bulky.
- We used PLATTA decking on our patio to create a separate seating area from the front walk. It helped delineate the space, and added the perfect finishing touch.