We are right in the middle of the holiday season, and I'm cooking more than ever! What's really fun is that my two boys (4 and 6) want to help me in the kitchen more than ever this time of year and so I love having fun, unique cooking tools on hand to make it even more fun for them.
Have you ever seen a more adorable kitchen timer? My 6-year old added the pirate to his Christmas list! And my younger son loves the Yumbots! What 4-year old boy with a sweet tooth wouldn't?
So whether you're looking for cute Hanukkah gifts, stocking stuffers, or a "just-for-fun" gift, any of these would make a perfect gift for your budding chef!
Any of these cute little kitchen gadgets add extra excitement to our culinary projects! Here are some of my latest finds.
1. Head Chef's Kid's Cooking Tools – From Head Chef @ $9.95 each
2. 3DZoo Animal Series Cookie Cutter Set – From Nordic Ware @ $17.99
3. Playful Chef Deluxe Cooking Kit- From Playful Chef @ $38.69
4. Samba Dancing Kitchen Timers – From Pylones @ $33.99 each
5. Yumbots – From Fred & Friends @ $17.99 for a set of four
6. Animal House Mouse Cheese Grater – From Boston Warehouse @ $9.99