Life with little kids is fast and furious, so make the time now to create keepsakes to look back on.
This quick kid keepsake is a simple and inexpensive way to have fun with the kids and make something to cherish forever. And you know grandma wants a copy!
- 10” x 10” canvas
- Sewing machine and thread
- Fabric or acrylic paint
- Scrap cardboard
- Oh, and don’t forget the kids
- Cut a piece of canvas and iron flat.
- Squirt paint onto scrap cardboard.
- Dunk your kids’ hands into the paint.
- Place their painted hands onto the canvas.
- Let the canvas dry.
- Fold under the edges ½” on all sides and press.
- Sew along the edges.
- Add embroidery for dates and name initials.
Now that makes for one keepsake your kids will surely love to look back on.